The Photography Show takes place from the 1st - 4th March at the NEC Birmingham, which is easily accessible from across the UK. Pre booked ticket is £13 with concessions priced at £10.
Why should you visit?
- See the latest and greatest photography gear from the likes of Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Epson, Adobe, Manfrotto, Olympus, Fuji and over 150 more.
- Enjoy a massive programme of free seminars on the catwalk, live stage, IGPOTY garden, Photoshop studio, Lightroom studio and the Studio. All designed to help visitors take, and edit, better photographs
- Get hands on with your camera and enjoy unique picture taking opportunities - with professional help - across the show.
- Hear from photography legends such as Rankin, Terry O'Neill, Steve McCurry and Joe McNally on the super stage
- Pick up some unbelievable show offers from the retailers on the latest cameras, lenses and other accessories.
Show site:www.photographyshow.comMobile programme:http://www.photographyshow.com/page.cfm/Link=49/nocache=30012014I have an exclusive discount code for my readers to get tickets for £10 (instead of £13) FUTHND142014
Emma in Bromley xx