Luckily I was tagged today as *fingers crossed* next week we will be starting our kitchen project and this fridge will no longer be!
So here goes!
- Gu chocolate pots (only one left)
- Organic peru decaff Coffee
- Tiptree Seedless Raspberry Jam
- M&S Apricot Jam
- Waitrose Smooth fresh orange
- Bottle green sparkling elderflower
- Waitrose organic mild cheddar
- Waitrose mozzarella ball
- Lancashire Cheese
- Organic semi skimmed milk x2 (Blake won't drink full fat milk!)
- Thunder Toffee Vodka (Everyone should have this!)
- Plum baby fromage frais
- Petits Filous chocolate desserts
- Yeo Valley spreadable butter
- M&S Instant Porriage
- Chargrilled Chicken bits
- Parma Ham
- Organic rocket, spinach and watercress
- Organic cucumber
- Organic Strawberries
- Organic Plums
- Seedless Grapes
- Organic breaded chicken fingers
- Cobra Zero
- Tiptree Tomato sauce
- Mr Bump cold pack
- Mini bottle of smirnoff
- Grey Goose Vodka (if only I wasn't preggers - Vodka lemon and lime needed!)
- Creme de cassis (note the missing champagne)
- Ribeena (The hubby's - full of artificial sweeteners which I think should be banned!)
- Full fat coke - for the hubby but I quite fancy it for myself actually!
- Tropicana smooth orange juice
Not too bad? We're having Mozzarella salad for tea/dinner (I'm northern so it's tea for me but hubby is southern so calls it dinner!)
Where I can, I buy organic because I was brought up in the north west countryside and educated in the ways of organic farming which I fully support!!! (seriously - my school had a farm!) and also because I don't really want to eat a whole bunch of unnecessary hormones and chemicals.
A lot of my shopping comes from waitrose as there is a branch in walking distance!
I love to cook and can't wait to have our kitchen redone so I can do more! - we're completely starting from scratch - even taking a wall out and I will be blogging about it, we've never bought a kitchen before!!!
I'd like to tag the following to continue this Meme...
And anyone reading this!
Please leave a comment when you have done your fridge so I can pop over and be nosey!
Emma in Bromley x